Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cant stop smiling:)

OMG~
I really cant stop smiling until today!!!
LOL~
I dont know how to describe the feelings..
It's so..
Weird..
Yet special~

Yea, I guess i am madly in *SOMETHING*!!
LOL..
Feel like I'm really so stupid..
Hate my friends always say something which made me high like i'm in HEAVEN XD
Ok..
In fact..
I'm AN SHUANG! lol~
I wish what they said and what i felt is going to come true:)
I love weishan's description..
CATCH ME! XD
I am like a mad lady..
Smiling smiling and SMILING!
Seriously cannot stop smiling.. LOL
Even if i think of it, I SMILE!
WALAO!
I am so damn HUA CHI=="
Beh tahan..
But my brain is like "HANG GEI" when he did that><"
SOT DAO XD

I heard your name coming out of her mouth and she's talking about you..
I dont know what is my feelings now=="
WHATEVER!
I am just too high and wanted to post something on my blog XD
I cant stop sharing it.. but yet..
I cant tell EVERYONE about it..
If you know then keep quiet~
If you dont know, please dont ask;)

--END--

No comments:

Post a Comment