Friday, November 25, 2011

One random piece.

I just simply come up with this post
because i just renovated my whole page xD
It looks so much nicer now.. for me :P

I loved my old one too..
especially that picture..
but ya~
They're all about memories :)
It's time for moving on. :)

Time passes so fast~
2011 is coming to an end already~
DECEMBER is coming!
And i'm going to KL on next tuesday :D
I seriously cant wait for it already..
TAN WEI SHAN
I gt A LOT to tell you ~~~
About her and about him xD

I really wanna say BYE-BYE to the old me,
who used to cry for you but yet isn't appreciated.
I swear,
From now on,
it's not going to happen anymore :)
I'm definitely okay without you =)
Here's a piece of advice,
Appreciate those who're around you,
Dont think that there's always replacement..
Or else, you'll be regret one day, guaranteed

I enjoy my life now
And i know,
there's a lot of problems and tasks waiting for me,
i have to recharge myself during this holiday~
hey PROBLEMS,
Wait for me.
I am going to deal with you once i'm back from my holiday :D

p/s: I really miss you so much ♥

九把刀说:每个男孩的心目中都有一个沈佳宜
我说:每个女孩的内心深处都渴望着一个柯景腾的出现
♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment