Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kinda pissed~

Firstly,
TANWEISHAN, go view my privated blog~
Details there:)

ok~
I WAS pissed..
obviously~
You're such a sucker!
I hate this word~
But I really cant find any better word to describe you!
Think before you talk !
Use your brain la please!
*dooooot* you..~
Actually I know I dont have the right to angry about that..
But you're totally over..~!!!
Definitely~
I am so damn pissed because of your attitude and your words!
Arghhhh!
Dont act like you know me!
Cause in fact,
YOU ARE NOT ! F*cker!
Btw,
I feel so proud to see you like that! XD

And you bitch!
You're so damn annoying..
Dont use me~ I can feel it!
Btw,
You seems like having different targets at a same time ya~
Dont try to seduce my friend's bf..
He is not yours!
Dont make me feel irritated again!
disgusting~

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really quite emotional these days..
=(
I miss you easily nowadays..
Weishan: I feel like i can control already.. but sometimes I will just be CHONG DONG! XD
++End--

No comments:

Post a Comment