Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LOOOOOOOOL !

Today is really funny !
Geography lesson~
I wasnt laughing de..
But..
Wenjiun suddenly come beat me n said
"Weii..Dont laugh ehh!"
LOLL~
Since when i laughed har??
But then..
I laughed non stop because of this~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Science lesson~
Nigel and Hungvui were chatting about the anime-One Piece..
They were arguing about the Eng name~
Then I suddenly popped out a ques
"Heyy.. What's the chinese name for One Piece har?
"一片ar?"
"What一片?!!Is 海贼王 la~"
LOL!
Laugh like shit again~ XD

Afterthat~
Teacher was talking about the intestine things~
She asked:
"人的体内有大肠,小肠,还有..."
"香肠!"
"腊肠!"
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH !
Teacher ElliotSylvester

They are just so funny !XD
I'm getting love my class more~:D
----------------------------------------------------
Still.. there's something made me down today~
I've cried for 3 times..
The 1st time..
Nobody knows..
Cause I was facing the board inside a room..XP
The 2nd time..
Two ppl know only..
But they dont know the reason..
The 3rd time..
I cried..
People saw..
But after that..
They thought I was just pretending..==

Really sad for that 3 hours...=(

--End--
p/s: You started it all.. And you've just ended it all by yourself~

No comments:

Post a Comment