Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What a weird day~ lol

Heyy~ XD
I was so busy today at school !
every recess go staffroom~ arghhh !
I forgot about my secretary thing~ Gosh !
And then,
I had to rush for it during the second & third recesses..
Still..
I didnt finish it..
Gotta hand it up tomorrow..
Hope the teacher wont scold lo hor..? ><

The Girl Guide thing almost settled de lo~
Just the YimJim Miss Kwan still not satisfied~
Wat does she expect us to think of lar?!
Y dont she think of some for us?
Always Xian this Xian that..==

I'm happy during evening ! lol
Cause what..
I went out with RUTH ! :)
We chatted about alot !
Sadly..
She's going to Australia next tuesday already..
So fast..mannn!!
I'm surely going to miss her de:(
She said that she wont be back de..
If got back..
Also 2 days like tat only..=(
-End-

p/s: I havent done my science~ and MATHS ! Duhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment