Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Post of dunno-what-topic..><

I slept during the first two period just now !
LOL !
What a good prefect right? I know..XD
Too tired la~
Yesterday chatted with Ruth till 12.45am~(I mean this morning..) ><
The last day for me and her..
Nevermind la~
I dont care how long I could sleep alr..XP
I think she's now on board to Singapore..
Bon Voyage=)
I'm going to miss you=)

I went marching today~
Now..
Feeling like the arms and legs are not belonged to me..><
But..
It's so good got ppl spent me drink Cool~
Thanks to Bobo..XDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saya tak suka you !><
It's real that i started to dislike u~
SO MUCHHHHH !
I just cant stand your attitude..
The way you talk..
The way u ACT !
I JUST CANT STAND YOUR EVERYTHING !
*DOOOT* OFF !
You irritated me !

~The 3nD~

No comments:

Post a Comment