Friday, August 6, 2010

=D

SO damn fun at school today~
LOL!

Early in the morning when I reached school..
Shouk Fun and I were standing at the corridor~
Staring blank~ thinking~
and the bell had already RANG~
then i saw Mdm Chong was coming towards Junior block..
Then I turned and wanted to enter my class edi..
Shouk fun suddenly pushed me and said "FASTER FASTER!"

Then I was like
WHY PUSH ME?
Since i was going in already..
Then she said~
Just now when I turned, she saw whole bunch of prefects were standing downstair looking at us~

LOL!
Scared dao me a bit~ XD

During Science lesson..
Jason sang the 背对背拥抱..
he dont know why..
sang to 手牵手拥抱..

背对背拥抱啦~
那里是哦..手牵手是啊~
手牵手怎样拥抱?
背对背算是拥抱咩?

Yeeminn Jason
LMAO~

during history lesson,
Yeeminn wanted to go to toilet..~
then teacher was like rushing for the midterm exam..
The teacher then said
为知识忍屎吧!

ROFLMAO!
XD

damn funny one mannnn!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

End the funny part..
I saw two very match shits today!
XD
i told Sharon and she agreed!
Damn match..~
hahaha!
You two r so damn SHIT match~ lol..!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I can control myself well now~
TEEHEE=D

End of the post~
p/s: It's really a nice nice day:D
p/s/s: I MISS TAN WEI SHAN D: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment