Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moody~~

People who are closed to me will know..
Some BIG problem occurs~
Fine~
Not quite big actually..
just we got it complicated~
But how cant we?
You just dont understand how we feel!
Aiks..
Better stop talking about it..
If not, I'll gone crazy again I think~ =(
i just have something to talk and I dont know who to talk to~

I am lost~
I dont know what can I do now..
I know we can still be friends..
But it just wont be like we used to be~
It may be can~
But at this moment, this minute and this hour,
I am just so damn FAN!
I kept sleeping and sleeping these two days..
I've used my brain too much to think those things..

And I still gt another problem havent solved..
It wont be solved..
Just the time can heal~
But..
HOW LONG?

Why cant the trouble just get OUT OF MY WAY!?
I thought It will be just like that..
Why suddenly pop out the prob!?
Why cant you think before you make the decision?
My goshh~
You just explode the whole thing~
And now..
You just left and leave all of the problem behind for us~
HOW NICE huh?

I just cant accept all these at once..~
Give me some time..
I gotta digest all these~
If only I can..

How much I wish I could skip school for one day..
Just leave me alone..
And let me think What Should I Do..~

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment