Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nice memories=)

Friday..
Happy outing with Jiehow and Phun;)
Chatted alot again of course~=="
Now only I realise..
The two of them are actually damn 38!!! XD
real one lo~
Two guys..
38 until..
I cannot tahan~ XDDDD

Saturday..
WoOHOO!
Big day for YU YUAN students~
Good job mannn!
I feel so proud of those performers=)
Awesomeee! :)

Here are some photos;)


Me on the posterXD


Weichong and I [lengzai him on Saturday night;)]


Shoukfun & I


Sharon and I


Tj and I


Dragonfruit and I


Chicken and I


Nigel and I


Gary and I

Half me and cute tingXD

Too bad i didnt take photos with others.. Aiks><"
Cause I was too rush to go home..
Ooops..
Should be too rush to go YAmCHA with my dad and sis XD
Will take more photos next time=)
I like the photos up here..;) <3<3

Tomorrow will be our school's holiday..
aiks..
Too bad it wont be considered as a holiday
since I still have to go back school for Prefect Board's thing.. Aiks..
So damn nyiak de..=(
I WANT TO SLEEP ARRRR~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway..
I hope it'll be another fun day tomorrow;)

Gotta sleep..
Nights=)
p/s: TANWEISHAN, I am here to say that I am definitely NO FEEL to *ehem* already! XD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment