Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Craaaaapppppppppppppppp~

Reading TAN WEI SHAN's blog make me wanna blog~XD
Three tests just over in these 2 days~
I've wasted alot of bullets~
Pray for me...

This is a not-so-busy-week~
not so only..
Still BUSY one~ ><"
Geography project have to give her see the heading this Friday~
The SENIORS havent give me their FORM yetttttttt~
Debate Semi-Final this Friday~~
[[Goood LUck~!]]

School these days are not bad..
At least..
He TALK LESS~ =="
And I am still tolerating~=="

My dear mummmy made us a juice today..
Celeries+Lettuce+Tomato+BAWANG+Lemon+Apple+Honey
The taste is definitely ...... ><"

By The Way,
SHE GONE CRAZY ALREADY ONE LARRR~!

I would like to think of it CAREFULLY again=="

Gotta GOOOOOOOOOOOOooo~
Tas=)
p/S: STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~ ! )=

No comments:

Post a Comment