Thursday, April 15, 2010

Days like S H I T ~ =( D:

This week is so DAMN busy mannnnn!
Busy until I have not enough sleep..
ANGRY EVERYDAY !!!! =(
{sorry to my friends~~~}

Chatted with SinYee yesterday:D
I was so damn happy to see her lo!
Long time no see already..
Really L O N G time no see alr><
Talked about many many and many things again yesterday~
LOL~
I enjoy chatting with her:D

The sejarah project~
DAMN IT!
Have to pass up tomorrow..
But I still havent finish it=="
Going to continue with it later~~~
Girl Guide~~
SECRETARY again!!!
I hate this position la!
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Busy till I die..
Everyday wanna care them got hand in the form already anot~
Why cant they come to me!?

The day before yesterday,
I really GEK SIM !
ISHHHHH~

YOU are so dead !
I was just caring you and asking you nicely~
And that's the way you treated me!?
O K lah !
Dont talk then dont talk lo!
Dont ever expect me to talk to you !
Dont show me your big face!
I am not your who to tolerate you until like that!
FUCK OFF la !

DONT ASK ME !
I MEAN IT~
(except for TAN WEI SHAN><")

END ! :@

No comments:

Post a Comment