Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks for all~ =)

First of all..
A big THANKS to my debate mates~
We've all done our best=)
This is the greatest memory i have in this junior life=)
Thanks for those teachers who did tell us the points~
Thankyou very muchiii~
TJ, sorry for disappointing you ya=)
Thanks for your help~
You really helped us alot=)
Thanks for those who supported us=)
We love you all:))

Well~
We didnt actually done our best today=(
So..
Lost it already..
nevermind la=)
Just gain the experience la=)

I felt like wanna cry~
But I dont want to..
Especially in front of so many friends that are concerned about me=)
I love them all~
But I disappointed them=(
So I have to be strong now=3

TANWEISHAN reminded me of PMR~
and PMR reminded me of UEC~~
Awwwww~
How pity am i=(
4 months already..
I never ever nervous about these two exams~
But now..
Starting to think about it~
And I feel like..
OMG~!!!!!!!!

And our final exam~
Oh GOSHHH!
We have 13 chapters to study for SCIENCE ONLY~
Aiks..
Pityyyy us=(
Well..
Now I see the benefits of losing the debate..
We can concentrate on our studies or what?
But something that's sure..
I wont start my studies so early~
XD

Piano exam in JUne (maybe)
Now only started to learn the 3rd song~
OMG~
Believe in myself~
And have to start practise HARD now~

I suddenly realised that..
I still love my class..
When they're being cute><"
but the evil them..
OMG~
I still love them..
But hate them as much as i love them THAT TIME~ XD

Love SOME of the teachers
Woohoooo=D

In the conclusion,
my days recently are sooooooooooooo good=)

And hey,
How will you feel if I tell you I love you?><"

ENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddd~

No comments:

Post a Comment