Friday, April 9, 2010

Last weeeeeeeeek

Sports Day
Nthing to describe much..
I had fun~
We had fun :D
The main point is,
RED HOUSE WON ! =D

And then what?
I had fever for two days..
Suffered~~~
Now keep coughing like hellllll~
Pityyy la~
Aiks..

But actually these days quite lucky=D
Chatted alot with Weichong these days=)
Chatted alot with Kaiyi too^^
My most recent science test got A ! :D
I've flown to heaven alr xD

Kaicheng's face expression is funny !
LOL!
Always thinks that I gonna molest him~
Hahahahahaha !
I like the way he acted~
He is going to die..
Since I'll always wanna see his that special face expression~ xD

I'm now missing
TAN WEI SHAN,
TAN SZE CHI,
LAU ZHI YAN,
LEE PEI YING,
SIMON CHONG,
NG SAN TECK,
YONG SIN YEE......
BADLY!!!!!!! =(
--End--

No comments:

Post a Comment