Sunday, May 2, 2010

HApi daY~ XD

Labour Day,
Woke up early in the morning and went to school~
Cause what..
I was going to RDC for HALF day trip~
Oh my~~
It was the 3rd time I went there already..
But still..
Had so much fun~ =D
YONGBOYEE, CHOONGSHINYU, CHONGKAIYI and GARy YAP!
They're such great companions !
hahaha!

The stupiak Lee Neng Yung~
Cant stop calling me that one~
Ishhhh~
Made them know about it summore~
Especially the most 38 one!
OMG~
I hate her=="

Chatted with LeeWeiChong again~
He is really a great great great friennddddddd~
I love him FOR FRIENDS~!!!
Dia itu ngong ngong punya~
Always give us "CHEN HUI LING ar CHEN HUI LING~"
XD

I didnt go to STEP boat this time..
Felt so no mood to go and STEP~
Maybe it's because of TANWEISHAN XD
That was one of the greatest memory to be with TANWEISHAN~
And really so no mood to STEP yesterday..
MANY of them know WHYYYY~
But I promised my LAOPO to go STEP with her next time~ =)

Went to tuition after RDC~
So chamm~
tired like hell><
But really had fun~
hahaha!
Laughed my ass off~
Jacky.. You started to be sampat sampat alr huh~
XD

Went to Mrs Lai again~
TIRED ar~
Kept dreaming at there=="
I came out early..
But left the latest~
Have to thank my DEAREST MANDA for this huh~
><
Made me lap=="

Steamboat with my dearest friends~
WOOHOOOOOO~
Cause manda was backkkk=D
Went to yumcha at Secret Recipe~
And started camwhoring~XD
Tat jen jen~
Kept saying what
"My Secret, My home~"
LOL~
Apa lalang dengan that~ XD
This is the one I thk most nice ! But manda doesnt allow me to upload~

Looked retarded~ XD
Go view my fb for more:)

Todayyy~
Went to tuition early in the morning again~
Love there very muchhhieeeeeeee=)
And then..
Had lunch at Simsim..
Afterthat..
LIBRARY timeeeeeeeeeee!
I went to cut my hair
LOL
Cut liao like no cut one=="
I cant see any different..

And then,
Jacky's house again!
I've been gone to his house for like..
4 weeks continuously~ LOL
We did the floor plan thing~
THat Liaw yee minn~
hahaha~ he really funny de~
Always say..
"aiya.. don say la.. later post at her blog again"
Well...
i do think it is funny~ XD
AFter liaw yee minn and elliot left..
We played Dragonball using PlayStation~ XD

WongWaiChung really cheap one lo~hahaha~
never win me de~ XD
I have the potential what~ XD
Went to sleep right after I reached home~
Tooooooooooo tired la~
Wanna sleep soon de lo=)

Tomorrow need to wake up early to draw the plan;)
Tas~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment