Tuesday, May 11, 2010

@.@

Feeling so dizzy@.@
Going to fever again i think><
Still tired..
I slept for 2 periods today in school!
hahaha!
Really niceee:D
Tired ma..
And the head so heavy edi><
Aikss..

Improved alot on my concentration already..XD
Really la.. X)


Orang ini amat saya rindui~ =(

TANWEISHAN! I miss you so damn much la~
Lots of things to tell you again..=(
Nicest memory with this retarded COUSIN~!!:D
Thinking back also will laugh one! hahax
PMR and UEC please faster come and go faster too!
And then~
DECEMBER..~ I am waiting=)

Getting down-er everyday at home..=(
At school still okie..
But at home..
When I'm alone in my room..
Feel like..
Oh my~
Really downn=(
Dont know why..
I always think things to the NEGATIVE sides recently..
Their unimportant word that I used to be ignore and dont care..
Can hurt me really easily now..
I dont like to show my hurt-face~
I SHOWED that i dont care...
But the heart was like being sliced~
I dont know what happened to me..
Their actions..
Their words..
And those sentences..
Really make me feel down when i think back at home=(
But actually
I wasnt that sad..
I just dont know how to describe my feelings~
I really feel like I'm just being ABANdONED by everyone!
(except for my family of course><")
They're like telling I am so not important actually..~

Okie fine..
I was just..
FA XIE-ING~
Tell me what should I do~

TANWEISHAN,
Maybe we're facing some kind of same probs~ =(
Still love die you;)

DA END@@
P/S: LOVE DIE J3A/10 too=)

No comments:

Post a Comment