Monday, May 10, 2010

Tired for all~ =(

I am tired!
I just feel that right after the debate finished~
When the result was out,
I was really brought down~=(
Oh *DOOOOOOOOOOOOT* !
How would it possible!?
This competition really unfair for ALMOST ALL of us><
This is really so DAMNNNNN UNFAIR!
FUCK!
After listening to what ahbu said..
I was really almost cried out..
My tears are ready for it..
But I just didnt let it drop and walked away=(
I dont wanna cry because of it..
I promised myself NOT TO CRY for this..
I really feel TIRED~
about EVErYtHING~
I just dont have the energy to do anything elseeee=(

I still have a test tomorrow=(
Lots of things needa finish within this week..
Aiks..
TIRED!

Simon's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ! :)
The only thing that cheered me up~
But..
Sinyee had flied to KL today=X
Gonna miss euuuuu=)

gotta sleepy~
Nights everyone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment