Saturday, May 15, 2010

My dearest TANWEISHAN's Birthday:))))


Retard (GLEE) XD

Hari ini adalah BIRTHDAY retard ini~ xD
Happy Birthday, TANWEISHAN:))
I love this retard very very muchiieeeee:D
She is my only cousin who is same year with me=D
Still older than me beberapa bulan~ xD

I still remember that..
Since we're very very little..
We liked to mix around and play those stupid PRINCESS thing.
And the hide and seek people thing XD
It was fun for us that time..
During that time..
We used to argue everytime..
We shared our every little secrets..

And now..
The older we get,
The nicer memory we have=D


This is the one we took last year in GENTING:)

I miss the days when we're in Perak!
Always stay awake until morning only sleep~
LOL..~
Thinking back now..
We're like never sleep for very long time de hor? lolx
Still remember your AH CHANG~?
Your crazyness to GUAN YU~ LOL~!!!
AhQin led you to that what? XD

In genting..
LOL~
Cant sleep at midnight..
Then went to DA GEI~
And then what?
We ate ice-cream during the cold midnight..
And saw some GUY dancing sambil dont-know-doing-wat-thing in the pub~
XD!~


NAH!

This is one of the photo we took when you're in SANDAKAN :D
Your first time to here:))

Cousins are beloved:D
And today..
it's one of my beloved cousin's birthday:) <3

Happy Birthday again TANWEISHAN~
I LOVE YOU:D <3

_EnD_+

No comments:

Post a Comment