Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feels Not-so-bad=)

Woke up quite early for practising piano..~
Cause I had piano lesson afterwards..
LOL~
For sure..
I got scold againnn~
Really one la..
I promise..
I will practise really really really very hard ! :)
Believe me this timee...~

Back to SynHua to find my dad after my piano lesson...
I just got some flashback about my primary life..
It was..
AWESOME!

LoYeeXuan,
WangHoSin,
ChenVuiTing,
LimWenXuan,
LoChangXin,
LiewYeeSen
and ETC~
Friends who have gone to different school now..
I just miss them!

They're CRAZY
FUNNY..
GREAT~
Awwww <3
They're just AWESOME !
I cant wait till after PMR & UEC..
We would just meet up for a GATHERING~

I looked back to the school ground we used to run about like CRAZY~
I looked at the place we used to SKIP class and hide theree~
I looked at the basketball field we used to have our REcESS there~
I looked at the classroom we used to have tears and laughters~
I looked at the teacher who used to be gave us teased the most~

I even looked at the most favourite teacher we've got~
She is the first one who let me get interested in SCIENCE (although not anymore now..==")
She is the one who let me know how important is SCIENCE~
She is the one who let me know we have to LOVE the environment~
She is the one who let me know it's not wrong to protect the RIGHT side!
I just love her !

Beside her..
I still love my Eng teacher.. ma' Chinese teacher..~
All of them are just great !
Although they did scold us alot..
But they help us grow..=)

6D/07 was once..
The cleverest class in the school..
The naughtiest class in the school..
The most lovable class in the school..~
Teachers love us but at the same time A LITTLE BIT hate us too=D

Besides some spoilers..><"
They Are still AWESOME ! :D <3

Skip_+

Wanyi came to my house this afternoon;)
Chit-chatted alot again of course..
3838 there until 5.40pm only she left..~
Our conversation was just STUPID enough~xD
No point to talk about that..~ XD

Dajie got some very special instrumental thing from her friend as present~
But once she got that and took backkk..
I was the first one to blow blow blow:D
The sound is niceee..
And i love it..
But my dajie impossible will give me~
It was from TAIWAN !
I wonder it can be found in MY anot..><"

TANWEISHAN said I was FU YAN her today..
Wasnt purposely one larrr!~
I was just XI GUAN to do those emoticons and dont know what to replyyy..><"
Forgive me pleaseeeeeeee=) <3

Professor King is damn lengzai~~
*FAINT*
Love him more and more day by day..~ <3
Not only Professor King..
RAYMOND LAM is lengzai ! :D
*love love love*

That's all for today=)
Muacks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment