Monday, June 7, 2010

oh FUCK !

Hey
WTF !
You're so damn annoying~
Shit
Idiot
What should I do?
You really so NO FACE one meh~
Eiyerrrr~!
My whole day mood just SPOILED to hear you!~~~~
FUCKER~

You are such a spoiler
Never think of ppl's feelings
Use ur brain to think before you ACTION pleaseeee!

How would I know your THINGS?!
I'm not your WHO stupid~
YOU dont have to do till like that one lo~!!!
And I dont have to HELP you THIS and THAT ! STUPID~

Why should I MUST REPLY your msg?!
HUH!????
Oh FUCK!
You're just TOO annoying~!
And I was really get ENOUGH of it~

You're just SO SELFISH~
Your eyes are just YOU, YOURS and YOURSELF !
THINK ABOUT others' feelings~
We're not GOD that can CONCLUDE your EVERYTHING~!

YOU dont have to be close to us~
Cause we DONT WANT to close to you EITHER~

You DONT HAVE TO ask this or that okieeee~
I will tell if I want~
You are not my WHO too!

You're just too FUCKING DAMN ANNOYING~!
SHITTT~
I hate you! FUCKER !

就是犯贱!

No comments:

Post a Comment