Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holidayyyy~ =)

It's holiday~:)
just back from camp yesterday..
Well..
It was...
an indescribable camp..
those complicated feelings..
No one knows~
Cause no one ever try to find out~
Ok~
there was someone~
But not the one i need=(
What are you thinking?
I dont know..
But i can see that..
I am not needed anymore..~
I've been too sad for this for quite some times~
You never tell me what's your feeling..
Even if i ask,
You dont tell..
So..
I explained it as
YOU DONT NEED ME ANYMORE=]

It's ok..
Maybe wait until the day you need me,
I am still standing right here for you..
At least..

Glad to see you're happy with them..
If there's only unhappiness to be friend with me..
I'll just let go..
And i'm still alone..
after they all left=)

I never got the wrong feeling..
I should be the one who leave..
Cause I was the one who popped out suddenly and spoiled you all~

This is the first time..
A camp can let me know so many things~
Now only i realized~
that i am really misunderstood by so many people..
And i'm too tired to explain~

Sorry for those who are affected by my emo thingy~
I really dont mean to be like that..
I was really..
tired of EVERYTHING~

TANWEISHAN,
Maybe i really should set my blog to private right?
since you're the only one who will visit my blog=)
A blog specially for TWS? ;)

END

No comments:

Post a Comment