Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update before school reopen;)

Hello ! Everyone=)
Typing this post while waiting for my sis correcting my L&S dialogXD
It's now 1.10am..
I gotta wake up at 5.50pm later~ lol..
Quite tired already..
But what can I do except for waiting? =(

Here's update for last whole week=)
Monday,
I went to school for computer lesson and went to lunch with JieHow, Yesphun and Ivan..
Ivan left early..
Then Jiehow, phun and I went to NewCity for our HIGHTEA~ XD
We chit-chatted about ALOT !
Walao~
Chatted for 4 hrs lehh!~
Now I think back..
Our whole conversation was mainly about people's bad things !XD
Quite funny one;D
And then..
Sophie came fetch me at 5.30pm to go TEA again~~~
LOL..
We went to Ice City and ordered drinks~
She told me something really suprising..LOL~
That night.. We went to Hawaii to have our dinner..
I met Vincent Tan there !:)
He was helping his aunt there.. (what a nice kid..XD)
He's so funny to wear that suit..xD
And then..
I chatted with Sophie..
and reached home at about 8.30pm=)

Tuesday..
ShoukFun came to my house early in the morning..
=(
To discuss about L&S things..
But actually at last..
We did not discuss about ANYTHING ! LOL..
Wasted my whole day =(
Sophie came to my house in the evening after ShoukFun left..
She brought food!
:D
We ate and chatted AGAIN !
XD
really talked about alot la=)
And I finally get to know what's her probs..~
Always here to support u ya^^
She left at about 8.. and then..
TUESDAY ENDED~

Wednesday..
I woke up early to tuition=(
tired die me><"
Made sushi at teacher's house!
Ate till I SHUANG ! :D XD
Then when I was home..
I just slept for 4 hours like that..
Then woke up.. And went Online=D
Was exciting about Thursday..;)

Thursday..~
Woke up early and went to Singing's house..
TO wait for tuition=(
Crazy there again..
(Lazy to tell details)
Tired die=(
But then.. W
ent to ChangXin's house in the afternoon!
The moment I opened her door..~
Her dog RAN out to welcome me><"
I scare dogs..~
And I quickly shut the door.. LOL~
Then for sure.. We chatted again:D
Long time no see leh..~
Aiks.. Lots of things needa update:)
And it reminded me about my PrimaryLife again=)
SKIP~
Went back home..
I slept again!~ XD
{Sleeping is my second hobby now !XD}

Friday..~
Woke up early and went to piano lesson!
OH SHIT!
[[I havent practise my piano since I was back from the piano lesson=="]]
Whatever..
I just..
Get scolded again=(
I am going to practise hard!
I have to!
And I will=)
SKIP!
Went to daddy's school again..~
Waited for him to finish his work..
And we went lunch..
Once got back home..
I slept~ XD

Saturday..
Once again..
I woke up early..
To go ShoukFun's house..
To really discussed about the L&S thing..
and this time!
We really did ! XD
SKIP!
I went for two tuitions continuously as usual=(

SUNDAY !
Happy Father's Day to my dear daddy;) <3
We bought a cake for daddy from Secret Recipe:)
Mango Delight.. Not bad=)

This is just a really ROUGH update><"
It's now 1.48am..
I am sleepy already.. Gotta off now..~
XOXO,
NIghts=)

No comments:

Post a Comment