Monday, March 1, 2010

ALL OF YOU !

Everytime
The same old sentence
'Chat later'
And then?!
When is later??
You never find me chat until I find you,
Then
The same old sentence again !
Damn beh song already now !
Everyone is like that de !
Said what
'We'll still be best friends de la', 'Still can contact de~' and etc~
THEN?!
After leaving?
WHAT?!
You all like to be like that one de lo isit?!
*DOOOOOT* OFF !
YOU LIAR!!!!!!!
******************************************************
And you !
Always comment on my facebook status!
Then bring my mood down EVERYTIME!
*DOOOOT* YOU !
I'm not under you anymore !
What am I doing is totally NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !
Why are you still wanna say so much?!
Thinking yourself is so nice, friendly and caring right?!
*VOMIT*

Suffering from headache NOW !=(
Byeby3

No comments:

Post a Comment