Sunday, March 28, 2010

These days=/

I really dont know how to express myself these days..
Well..
Although I'm bad mood..
I dont show it~
And I still have to pretend that I'm happy~
like I DONT CARE!
But the truth is,
I am not happy !
I CARE !=="
I really do~
Why do you need to do that to me?!
Just because my marks are higher than yours or what?!
I wasnt purposely to say that to hurt you~
But it's YOU who started it all~
Tell me what you want la !
Aiks..~

And I still have to solve YOUR prob although I'm also bad mood~
Dont you feel that you're really annoying me MUCH?!
Hey,
That's your ****ing prob,
NOT MINE !
Why do you have to pull me in it and like I SHOULD help you?!
ARGHHH~

Uhya~
Mr Tan is sick..
And he has to go to West Malaysia for RAWATAN~
Bless him=)
I respect him alot!
And I dont know what gets him sick~
Just hope that he'll get well soon and come back to continue teaching us=))

Sports Day next week~
Quite nervous~
As I have 2 events and marching><
RED HOUSE, GAMBATEH ya !!! :D

Decided to take part in debate..
But now,
I'm regret-ing..
Cause what,
We're going to versus J3D~
They're really geng de loh~
Gonna lose the first time I take part de lo=(
But as my sis said,
The most important part is the process=]
Just add oil and enjoy the process..
I will go through it=)

I have no idea what I mean to you~
I'm still thinking of that sentence..~
The really confusing sentence~
But you're now like..
Keep ignoring me..=="
Talk to you also like..
I'm talking to an ice><
Aiks~
CONFUSING~!!!
I hate this feeling=="

This post END with unhappy, confusing and weird feelings==

No comments:

Post a Comment