Friday, March 12, 2010

Cacat-ed Day~==

Finally I finished my MID TERM !
YUPPIE~ XD
Congratz me la~ XDD
Went to "celebrate" with Sophie and Wanyi~
LOL~
Went to Seven Heaven yumcha~
Sat thr for like..
2 hrs~
LOL !
Kept chatting there~
The ppl who go after us also left earlier than us~ XD

But then,
Aiks..
Tomorrow is the Comp Club BIG BIG event==
I AM NERVOUS~
but I dont know why~ ><
As i'm not playing the important role in this..
I just feel that way..
JieHow is going to leave us soon~
Aiks..
Wish that we're going to have a nice time with the NEW COMP TEACHER==
HOPE SO~

We still have to back school for marching practise tomorrow !
STOP TORTURING ME PLEASEE~ T.T
I'm really tired already..
Still havent done my tuition homework as I need to pass THEM up tomorrow~=(
After exam still got tuition~
Aiks~ CHAM ar !==

I'm now just waiting for this SUNDAY !
You all should know why~ LOL
TAN WEI SHAN is COMING!!!:D <3<3
I {hearts} her very very muchiiee:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y cant you just stop being so unreasonable?!
And YOU ! Stop being so childish la~
Why the prob between both of you have to pull me in and help u 2 to solve?!
SHIT !

And U !
Ya, U !
What happened to u?!
Dont even wanna chat with me now la?
NOT EVEN ON MSN?
I'm really so so so disappointed on U!
Remember what did I say before you leave?
Besties~!!
And now what?
It was only nonsence to U isit?!
I should have known there wouldnt appear any 'besties' things between US!=(

THE END !

No comments:

Post a Comment