Sunday, March 7, 2010

WHEEE~ :D

YUPPIE !
I GOT MY NEW HANDPHONE ! Yesterday..XD
It is really nice for me=)
Satisfied already~ XD

Enough for that..XD
Tell u the situation about our midterm 1st and 2nd day~ XD

I had History and Eng1 for the first day=)
Can get A then I thank GOD already~><
The history is not hard actually~
Just that I forgot the answers~ LOL !
Eng1 is COMPOSITION de~
Still okie la..
Wan us to write a letter..
I read about the format already:)
And then,
NOTHING SPECIAL~><

Second day,
We got Sejarah and Chin1~
My goshh~
1st day history, 2nd day sejarah~ (hist=chinese, sej=malay)
Gonna die reading those histories lo~~ =(
The sejarah still okie la~
Not so hard also~
Cause I got study ! XD
The Chin1~
I have to admit that..
That essay is the WORST I've ever written~ T.T
No Eyes See already-.-

Tan Ken Hong is very funny~!! XD


We're having our exam in the hall this time..
So..
NOTHING SPECIAL de la~ ><
And actually..
I will just fall asleep after finished my papers de~XD
Until the teacher wanna collect paper only I will wake up=)
Got anything happen I also MCC de~XD

Maths tomorrow~
PLEASE !
BLESS ME !
PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Since I've been doing my maths since this morning until just now~
BLESS ME!!!!
I'm really nervous about it~ ><
Still need to do again later night~

Weishan is coming THIS SUNDAY !:D <3<3
Waiting PATIENTLY~ XD

Until here,
Tata=)

No comments:

Post a Comment