Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These dayss=)

Saturday,
I was so damn beh song!
Only TANWEISHAN, YONGBOYEE and NIGELHO know wat happened=)

Sunday..
WHAT A NICE FINE DAY:D
TAN WEI SHAN came ! XD
I missed her alot=)
And then~
We camwhored alot~
First day only then we've alr got 20++ photos! lolx
And she asked me some stupid IQ ques.. LOL !
Damn cold da ques..xD
Told her the fxxking STORIES that made me angry like hell at night!
Then sleep:)

Monday~
Went marching early in the morning..
When I was back from school,
TWS was still sleeping ! LOL~
Syok la her..==
Then we went to PU JI SI~
Camwhored lot again~
St Michael Church--QQ ICE
went home for like 30mins..
Then went to RDC again..
Took lots of photos again..
We STEP-PED BOAT at RDC~ xD
FUN la~
I was controlling the.. "STARING" lolx
And ya..
I'm not a good "DRIVER"~
But at least better than WS lo hor? XDDD
Went to Ocean King for dinner at night..
Bullshit-ed alot again~
I was so sleepy already that night..
Then when she was telling me her stories..
I have to keep my eyes as big as i can..><
But still..
I cant control myself from sleeping.. Aiks
TIRED bahh..
Forgive me, TAN WEI SHAN~ :)
[[Believe me, I still remember what you've told me]]

Tuesday..
She went back KL~ T.T
And I skipped my marching practice just because I wanna send her to airport~ xD
Took photos again~ :)
I'm now looking forward to December VERY VERY much~=)
As ALL OF US are going to finish our exams~
We're going to be really FREE !:D
In the afternoon,
I went to Shouk Fun's house for L&S projects..
Laughed like hell when we're discussing..
And then I slept at her house for an hour
While Jia Woei was watching movie
And Shouk Fun was doing her stuffs~ xD
Told you already..
I was sleepy..
I AM STILL SLEEPY==

Today=(
Went to school for comp lesson just now..
Had a little little little bit fun..
And angry for a short while~
Cause what~
All of them who did go just now know WHY!
SHIT hER!XP
Shouk Fun came my house just now..
for typing the whole story~
And we had fun again~ xD

I am going to camp tomorrow~
Aiks..
Tired..
Hope that I'm going to have fun~=)
Goodnight everyone:)
~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment