Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yerrr~

Mid term this Friday~
Ahhhhhh!
Have to start study NOW !
But i wanna blog before it~ XD

When i finished my presentation just now..
I just RELIEVED!
It's real~
I just felt like~
OHHHH~ FINALLY ! :D
Jacky's presentation is good enough~
Although not scary, but really funny !
His actions~
I think he's talented in acting~XD

MIDTERM arhhh!
Goshh~
I have to say that~
I HATE EXAM !
And this time, we're going to have our exam in hall~
AGAIN !!!
Dont know why again this time><

After Midterm will be the computer club BIG BIG function~
ANDDDD~
Weishan is COMING!!!:D <3
But I still got activites during that 3 days~
Can I dont go marching PLEASE~?? T.T
3 days oso busy~
How to accompany her?
She is going to scold till me die~~ XD
No laa~
I know she wont~ :D <3<3

Maybe..
MAYBE !!
Wont be online these few days~
MAYBE only~
I dont know how long I can control myself~
Wait until I on then gonna update my blog again=)

Until here;)
Tata*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment