Monday, March 22, 2010

Fuyohh~

[[tired day]]
I was really tired today~
But I'm quite semangat this morning when woke up..
Dont know why..><
Got back lots of exam papers arr~
Not even one which satisfied me..
Aiks.. T.T
This time die de loh~
sure die~
Bless Bless and BLESS~
Gossiped alot at tuition there just now~
Woohooo~
The tuition gang is really FUN and SYOK ! :D
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm quite happy for you..
As you've done a right decision~
But please..
Dont get into this kind of trouble ever again~
You've already had a really sweet memories in this..
Just let go~
You'll find another one who is better...=)
Always here to support you~
---------------------------------------------------------
But you~
Aiks..
Why you want like that lehh~
Aiyoo..
Hurt-ing yourself and another..
I hope you wont regret to do this kind of decision..
Btw,
I'll still support you whatever decision you made..
Try to get over it~
For yours and his own good~ =)
--------------------------------------------------------
I dont know what's wrong with me..
Although I've already knew..
I dont like you anymore~
And we wont have a chance to meet again..
But still..
I know I miss you alot..
Today I heard of something about you~
And ya..
That hurts me.. =(
I just felt jealous~
I wanted to stop that stupid weird feeling~
But I just cant !
Tell me what to do,
To forget all about you..~
I just dont want to continue like that:(

*enD*

No comments:

Post a Comment