Tuesday, February 23, 2010

22/2 & 23/2

22-02-2010
Today is really FUN ! LOL
I went in prefect room for da 3 periods of recess !
LOL
I admit that
I AM VIOLENT !
*DEVIL GRINS*
XD
Wanna know details?
Ask me=)

Happy Birthday to SOPHIE, AMY and FEI LAI!!!!! :D
Wanyi, Shinyu & I celebrate with Sophie just now~
It's so pity that Manda isnt here:(
Took lots of photos~
Not yet can upload la~
All are inside Sophie's phone..

What a FINE day today ;)
{Miss me ya;)} [you know who~XD]

[I typed this yesterday~but didnt post it.. ><]

23/02/2010
TIRED~~
I was so BU GAN YUAN to wake up this morning~
DAMN tired la !
Actually,
I was on the bed at 11 sumthing already~
But I chatted with my sis until 12~
ARGHHHHH !
We got two periods for science today..
So~
I slept for one~ XD
It wasnt too over la~
I JUST slept for 1 period~~ :D
Still marched just now!!
GOSHH~
My legs are in pain now~

{To YOU and you, PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND THAT I DOOOOOOT YOU and you!==}
Da EnD:)

No comments:

Post a Comment