Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dont think too much~

To You, You never care about me the way a bestie should do ! I've known u since form1~ I really wished to be the best friend of yours~ but you?! NEVER EVER think like that~
The way You treat me tell me EVERYTHING You're thinking~ I am really very HURT to see You treat me and her in a very different way althought You dont like her ! Am I really your bestie? I wondered~ You tell her everything and made her always show off in front of me ! I have to act like I dont care~ I hate this ! Y dont you ask yourself did u EVER treat me as a GOOD FRIEND?! I'm now so regret to tell You everything! I trusted You but You dont ! And tell you what, the people You trust her so much now tell me every single word you told her ! This is what you called BELIEVE?!

To YOU, Dont ever think that like I owed YOU ! DIU ! Always ask me do this and do that~
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! And stop making those THING ! I dont wan our friendship will become like the PREVIOUS one !

To u, I know I'm the wrong one to always say u behind ur back~ Although I'm happy when u tell me ALMOST everything.. But, Please stop those actions which making me do that ! I cant stand u any longer if u gotta continue that~

以上纯属个人发泄
DONT THINK TOO MUCH ! NO ASKING PLEASE ! TQ !

No comments:

Post a Comment