Monday, February 8, 2010

7/2 ==

LOL~
We (chs, emily, ah bu & I) talked about..
What are we going to wear on Thursday~
That two old ppl were so funny~XD
ahahahah~

Met that stupid Ah Pek in the staffroom today~
Yesterday night I really off already de~
hahaha~
I only received his instant message just now evening~XDD
To YOU~ Dont forget my pearl tea tomorrow..XP

Got marching practise tomorrow again~
Goshh~
I'm tired la~
Aiks..
This is the busiest year of mine in JUNIOR~ ><
----------------------------------------------------------
I admit that~
I will be in really bad mood..
When there's someone disturb me sleeping~
I just hate that you know==
Sleeping is my everything nowadays~ ><

Just type shuang~
I have nothing to do..
Although I have a Chinese test tomorrow==

Da EnD++
P/S: Sorry for that.. I just felt very BU SHUANG~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment