Sunday, February 14, 2010

NIAN CHU 1~ & My Valentine~XD

Went to Datuk Sri Panglima "Liu Sui Fatt" JU SHEN's house this morning~ XD
Got a big angpau:D
Then went home,
And guess what~
NO CURRENT!
DOOOOOT the TNB><

Went to Mile 12
And then back home again==
Then went to FU JIAN HUI GUAN for my JIANG XUE JIN at 4pm=)
And then to PU JI SI for praying:)
Prayed for my PMR & UEC this year><
Guess what,
I back home again~ lolx
AGAINN!!!
NO CURRENT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSHHHH~
NIAN CHU 1 ooo~
no current~~
What kind of WORLD is this?!><

Out with Manda & Wanyi just now:D
So sad Sophie cant join us~
But we still had fun:D
First round,
We went to The Rock Cafe:)
Chatted..
Gossiped alot there..
And also took photos:D

Our Valentines are each others<3

After 2 hours like that..
The waiter was like wanna shoo us~
We didnt ask,
But he gave the bill and ask us to pay==
He really abit spoiled our fun><
But then, we paid and leave.

And then went to Vedablue for the second round~
Manda ordered Classic Vanila,
Wanyi ordered something Lemonade or what><
And me,
Ordered the Ferrero Rocher
We took our order and sit down then continue to chat..
All of the sudden,
Manda popped out a sentence~
"How come my ice-cream gt lemon one~"
Wanyi then said,
"You isit took mine?"
"LOL, We both took each others' la~"
HAHAHAHAHA~
We laughed like shit you know..
Ate for it so long liao only know took wrong==
Geng de lohhh~

It is so much fun to be with Amanda~
I {hearts} her:D
I'm happy to spend time with them during Valentines' Day<3

Da EnD~
P/S: I felt excited when found out the difference of your replies~:D

No comments:

Post a Comment