Friday, February 12, 2010

=)

What a FINE day today==
I woke up at 5.30am automatically at Sharon's house==
GOSH~
I HATE THAT..
SERIOUSLY~
But of course..
I slept back..XD

Finally,
Woke up at 8am~
Still considered early compared to my RECORD..
Chatted with Sharon lots last night:)
Long time didnt like chat that much already..
I ignored her for quite long time..
She ignored me for the same long time==

Went to Nigel's house at 10.30am,
Tarrant fetch us and picked up Jacky then went to Shinli's house~
Went there only knew that Encore is not opened!==
Waited quite a long time for Sharon's mum to go fetch us to Pizza Hut for lunch~
We played WII again!!! Nyahahaha~XD
TENNIS again for me:D

I RANG them played,
and I went out to take the photo of Ruth's house..
I wont get a chance to go that house anymore..T.T
And I missed the days we chatted at her house~

Her House=)

Reached Pizza Hut at about 1.50pm~
Met Gary them, celebrating Ice Cream's b'day~
Happy Be-Early Birthday to Ice Cream:D
Holding my camera and kept taking photos~
lolx
Go check my facebook for the photos^^
I forgot what did Nigel said,
N made me point my middle finger to him..
And he said
"Heyy, Behave yourself at Pizza Hut!"
LOL LOL LOL~
What's wrong if I dont behave myself at Pizza Hut?XD
Then sharon said,
"No la.. We should behave ourselves at anywhere~"
LOL~~
Nothing funny actually..
But shinli and I laughed like shit~ XDD
And then,
We took this~

Edited by ME~ =)

And This~

:D

Our orders reached and we started to eat~
Hungvui, Wenjiun & Nigel talked about those Reproduction System things==
Boys are like that~
LOL
Shinli, Sharon, Jacky and Me laughed only..XD
As Weishan said,
PURE, rite?XDDD

They went to cinema to watch movie,
And I din follow~ lolx
Still..
Had fun~
Enough already:)

Went to my aunt's house have dinner just now..
Chatted with Ah Heng..
About lots of stuffs~

Tired today~
Woke up too early..
Nights..

Da END:)

No comments:

Post a Comment