Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Woohooo~ =)

I felt so damn relax after having my history test~~ :D
And it is quite easy one~
But I'm nervous for tomorrow~
Arrr~
Bless me=)

Tuition just now..
We got nothing to do~
Cause teacher didnt teach us new thing~
And didnt give us any homework..
So..
We GOSSIP~ For sure..XD
About manyyyy~
Here's one of the conversations between us
Fuiyun "How do you think of Sandakan before you come?"
Shinyu "I heard about Sandakan is a place that ppl live on a tree and there's no 马通"
Chunket "WHAT?!! If no 马桶, then how r we going to berak? Go into the forest just korek a hole then berak?!"
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
Fuiyun "GOSH!! How come you will think like that de?!!"
Shinyu "I heard ppl say only de....."
Fuiyun "Then how did you think?"
Shinyu "Abit like that lo..But i thought that maybe our house can be bigger than the one in W.M~ And there's a forest behind our house.."
Chunket "Still the same lo.. Go into the forest thn korek a hole and berak there..During the process.. We'll hear those animals' sound~~ Berak still have to scare there..The house in your dream is made up of what de? Atap or Papan?"
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Shinyu "Aiyoo.. no laa"
Fuiyun "Then which of your house is bigger?"
Shinyu "W.M that~"
Fuiyun, Chun Ket & me was like spoke out together..
"GO BACK LA YOU~!!!"(just kidding one) XD
Shinyu "Yerr..Dont like that la"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Laughed our ass off~ XDDD

That's part of my life~
And I ENJOY it much=)

--Da EnD--
P/S: Wish me good luck tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment