Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Lifeeee~==

I woke up at 6am today morning..
Just to go to town have my breakfast then only go to school==
Comp society..
As usual la~
Nothing to talk about..
Girl Guide~
They did TANG YUAN,
I only brought the pandan leaves for them..
But didnt go for it..
Cause what..
I spent my time doing the hosting things==
Had fun with CHS, T.Emily and Ah Bu~ lolx
Those riddles really funny one mann...
And you know..
There must be something when together with Ah Bu de~ XD
You know, I know..
Dont say it out~ XDDD

I slept during the 2 tuition classes just now~
Really so damn tired~~
Aiks..~
I really dont know what do I want now..
----------------------------------------------------------

I felt sad when I knew about it..
What & Who am I in your eyes?!

----------------------------------------------------------
It is not my job to do that~
So..
Stop ordering me~
And dont treat me like i'm the one who is responsible to help you!
Grow up, you IDIOT!!

~Da END~

No comments:

Post a Comment