Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Year Eve~

HalooooooO!
I woke up at 11am++ today~ XD
then helped to tidy up the room~
And had Maggi Mee for my brunch~ ><

In the evening..
My sis & I went to backyard for collecting clothes..
And my sis wanna watering the plants~
Then all of the sudden..
A black centipede appeared!
This is its pic~ XD

Not so clear 1 la..
But really did scare the hell of us~
My sis went to take a tool ( I dont know what should I name it><)
She was like cincang the little thing><
Poor thing..
I let it 'lied' peacefully in my mum's garden~ XD

At night..
Follow my mum went to tzu chi..
Then DE JIAO HUI~
There's a programme is that there's a CAI SHEN YE came out and gave us orange~
My sis and I followed him a distance..
He also didnt realise~
He was like gonna give the orange to another one,
But when my dad suddenly appeared in front of him~
He just changed the direction and gave it to my dad~
My sis and I was like "Walao ehhh~like that also can one ar?!"

That's all for today~
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines' Day to everyone=)

+EnD+

No comments:

Post a Comment