Sunday, February 7, 2010

:D

It's Sunday already~~
As usual..
I went to tuition this morning~

Goshh~
Time passes fast laa~
It's now February~
Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day coming soon~
Time for tidying up the house right? XD
Yup~
I tidied up my room this afternoon~
Actually..
Not me la..
It's my sis the one tidying up~
Guess what did I do..

I WAS SLEEPING!!!!

Ahahahah~
Too tired bahh~
I was like...
After washing my shoes,
I LAP the rak~
then went to help my sis took in my parents' blanket..
And I just went in my parents' room then sleep~
LOL~
It's my 自然反应 when saw the bed there with no one~XD
Too tired~
For waking up early everyday every week..
Cant blame me de..XD

Dinner at outside with family, of course~ :)
Went to Taichung after dinner..
Bought 4 bottles of Sparkling Juice mann~
My dad was like "Ei, buy more la.. So less how drink~ Go and take more~"
And my mum just kept shaking her head~
LOL
Funny Old Couple har~ XD

And then to a shop at Fuliwa~
All of the things inside the shop are imported from Taiwan & Japan de~
Bought lots of things again~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our school gt celebration for CNY this Thursday~
Abit nervous for hosting one of the programme..
Wish me Good Luck=)

It's time for homework~
Maths again~
Urghhh!

--Byeby3

No comments:

Post a Comment